Drai’s Nightclub in Las Vegas offers a guest list with MyVegasVIP, and we are proud to offer it to those looking for a fantastic nightlife experience in Las Vegas.
HOW THE DRAI’S GUEST LIST WORKS
When you sign up for our guest list simply include your name, date you want to attend, how many people are in your group, and your contact info. We send you confirmations so you stay informed knowing that the guest list has been accepted by Drai’s, and to remind you of the check in instructions. Those on our guest list receive the following benefits:
- Ladies receive free or reduced entrance.
- Men receive free entrance or reduced cover charge in groups with an even ratio of women, or more women than men. Groups of only men might consider doing Drai’s bottle service.
- Men and women skip the general admission line.
- Drai’s management reserves all rights. We highly suggest arriving early.
- After signing up for our guest list please arrive at the Drai’s entrance at 10:30PM and check in at the guest list designated area located on the left side of the entrance. Simply tell the staff you are on the guest list under No Cover Nightclubs.
- Groups looking for bottle service at Drai’s can find all information regarding questions, tables, pricing, and reservations.
HOW MUCH DOES THE GUEST LIST COST?
Using our guest list services is free. It’s the way it has always been, and the way it is going to stay.
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE ARRIVE?
It’s no surprise that the clubs in Las Vegas do get busy, and Drai’s is no exception. The guest lists do close at a certain point in the night, so we suggest arriving at 10:30PM for guest list entrance.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE SIGN UP FOR THE GUEST LIST?
Once you’ve signed up on our guest list we handle the rest. We’ve helped thousands of groups enjoy Las Vegas clubs, and you simply arrive at Drai’s Nightclub and check in under your name and No Cover Nightclubs. You will receive confirmations as reminders as well so there is no confusion.